WHO WE ARE?
Nordcham Vietnam is a non-for-profit, non-governmental and non-political organization committing to provide support to Nordic companies and individuals (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) operating in Vietnam.
Goals & Objectives
- Facilitate and increase two-way investments, business and trade flows between Vietnam and the Nordic countries.
- Create a forum in which Nordic business people in Vietnam can identify and discuss common commercial interests in Vietnam.
- Work with business related organizations in Vietnam on matters of mutual interest
- Expand the knowledge of Vietnam in the Nordic business community, knowledge of the Nordic countries in the Vietnamese business community
- Maintain relations with chambers of commerce in the Nordic countries, and chambers of commerce and/or commercial organizations in South East Asia
Nordcham representatives in Eurocham
EuroCham’s Sector Committees provide an effective advocacy forum for our members to address common affairs through voicing business interests to the Vietnamese Government. Sector Committees are an integral part of EuroCham’s advocacy activities. Their work includes the drafting of EuroCham’s position papers and subsequently forms the basis of EuroCham’s Whitebook and advocacy mandate.