- This event has passed.
Healthcare in Southeast Asia – A Heterogeneous & Promising Market
October 17 @ 11:45 AM - 1:30 PM
Southeast Asia as a region is still still under-funded and under-developed in terms of healthcare, which creates many opportunities.
ASEAN’s evolving demographics and lifestyle is driving changes in the healthcare sector. Life longevity in Southeast Asia is expected to exceed other areas in Asia in the long term, challenging healthcare providers to equip themselves with skills and resources in caring.
EuroCham, in coordination with Samitivej Hospitals would like to invite you to our business luncheon with the focus on the following keys topics:
- How healthcare industry is developing in Southeast Asia.
- How much the government spends for healthcare.
- The different levels of care.
- The Private Investment for Healthcare.
- The care for expatriate in Southeast Asia.