- This event has passed.
Supported Event: Women in Leadership"
April 17 @ 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
“Women leaders are on the rise”. The report by Grant Thornton shows that in Vietnam, 25% CEO/Board level roles are held by women. This is considered as a high figure compared to other neighbor countries in South East Asia.
In an active exchange of experiences, an insight of personal inspirations and advices, we would like to invite you to the GBA’s Unternehmerkreis. The April edition will feature interactive discussion assessed this specific topic:
“WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP” – Lessons from Women Leaders in Vietnam
Limited seating. Registration will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Moderator: Ms. Irene Oehler, the founder of iglobal – executive coaching consulting company. She has been based in Vietnam since 2012, and has focused on initiatives that inspire women to find their own paths, and to ignite their leadership. She will provide a 10-minute presentation on:
- The Power of Contribution
- The Acceptance that Life ‘isn’t always perfect’
- The Absence of Fear
Followed with Panel Discussion: Exchange of personal experience and advice.
Panelist: consists of respectful top management levels from different business sectors amongst GBA member companies:
- Ms. Phung Phuong Lan is an expert in banking & investment services. She is the Chief Representative of ODDO BHF, a unique Franco German financial group with a long history rooted in these two key European markets for more than 150 years and accompanies entrepreneurs, corporates and investors in their financial and business developments.
- Ms. Truong Dieu Linh is a dedicated positive businessperson who finds her life-long passion in planning and organising memorable journeys to inspire others’ experiences. Being in hotel and travel industry for 15 years, Linh is the Deputy Director/Co-Owner of Terraverde Travel since 2009 and Co-Founder/Managing Partner of Urban Space Cafe & Playground, a venture in Cambodia in 2016.
- Ms. Gitta Unger joined Bosch in 2001 and has worked in various functions in both HR and Commercial areas. Since August 2015 she is Vice President with responsibility for all commercial functions in the Bosch plant in Dong Nai, Vietnam.
Please be so kind as to register your attendance before Monday, April 16th, 2018 to Ms. Khanh Linh, Tel: +84 28 3823 9772, ext. 114 or Email: email@example.com to enable us to plan successfully.