After more than doubling the number of members, Nordcham Vietnam has reached an important milestone by expanding the board with three new members. The goal is to increase the number of activities and be an active chamber for all the members. The current board has made the interim appointments and all members will stand for election at the upcoming AGM.
We are delighted to welcome:
– Mr. Henrik Hjortshøj Nørholm (Head of Department, Finance, Logistics, Legal & Compliance and IT of Novo Nordisk)
– Mr. Thomas Jakobsen (Director of Gate to Asia)
– Mr. Michael Them Rasmussen (Individual member)
The Executive board now consists of:
– Mr. Soren Roed Pedersen (Hanoi) – Chairman (Julie Sandlau Vietnam)
– Mr. Thue Quist Thomasen (HCMC) – Vice Chairman (Decision Lab)
– Mr. Pelle Niklasson (Hanoi) – Board Member (Niteco)
– Mr. Michael Them Rasmussen (HCMC) – Board Member (Individual member)
– Mr. Henrik Hjortshøj Nørholm (HCMC) – Board Member (Novo Nordisk)
– Mr. Thomas Jakobsen (HCMC) – Board Member (Gate to Asia)
The Board provides leadership for carrying out the Chamber’s missions to provide support to Nordic companies and individuals operating in Vietnam.
For more details, please visit here.