Andrew Currie is an accomplished architect, workplace strategist, change manager and business leader.
In 2003, Andrew co-founded OUT-2 Design & Workplace-Asia, a strategic design consultancy with a unique service offering that embodied the unique mix of knowledge and skills that Andrew had acquired during an impressive career working for a small number of leading design and strategic planning firms in SEA.
Today OUT-2 Design & Workplace-Asia has grown to become one of the leading specialist design and workplace-solutions consultancies in the region. Their projects have received international acclaim from both the design and property industries, and their pioneering work in the areas of briefing, strategic planning, design, and sustainability has led to global commissions for a number of key clients. In addition to his project work for leading companies, Andrew is committed to supporting initiatives for education and increased corporate, social & environmental responsibility (CSER) in the countries in which he works.
• Australian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam: Chairman, HCMC
• Australian Chamber of Commerce Vietnam: National President,
• Vietnam Green Building Council Advisor (VGBC), Member of VGBC Advisory Board,
• Workplace Consultants Organisation (WCO), Founding Member.
Key Speaking/Teaching Engagements:
• Curtin University (Vietnam exchange)
• DFAT: Various speaking engagements for visiting delegations
• European Chamber of Commerce, Vietnam
• TEDx Mekong
• The Asia Pacific Business Forum
• The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
• The University of Architecture, Ho Chi Minh City
• The University of New South Wales
• The University of Sydney
• The University of Technology, Sydney
• RMIT Vietnam