BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY – MAKE THE COMPETITION IRRELEVANT
April 15 @ 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM
Delegates will learn the practical application of Blue Ocean Strategy / Value Innovation tools, methodologies, and frameworks. Participants will gain an in-depth understanding of how to apply the tools and methodologies to break through conventional competitive strategic thinking… Using cutting edge concepts to drive value innovation and demand creation your organization can chart a course to a "Blue Ocean" where the competition does not yet exist.
This Blue Ocean is also where your organization's distinctive process capabilities can deliver value that would-be competitors cannot easily copy.
By the end of the overview, participants will be able to:
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of Blue Ocean Strategy tools and concepts
- Apply Blue Ocean Strategy principles, frameworks and tools
- Start developing Blue Ocean Strategy for your organisation
- Understand how to engage their colleagues in a Blue Ocean Strategy process.
Understanding the Power of Blue Oceans
- Introduction to Blue Ocean strategy
- Blue Ocean Case File
- The origins of Blue Ocean strategy.
Principles of Blue Ocean Strategy
- Thriving in uncertain times through Value Innovation
- Strategic moves and sustainable value creation
- Advantages of a Blue Ocean strategy
- The market dynamics of Value Innovation
Understanding Your Organisation
- Current Strategy Canvas
- Future Strategy Canvas
- 4 Actions Frameworks
- Critical Success Factors (CSF)
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is ideal for CEOs, MDs, VPs, Division Heads, Senior Managers in Organisational Development and Human Resources. It is also useful for professionals dealing with change management, strategic planning, talent management, learning and development.
Pre-registration is required