- This event has passed.
Co-hosted event: The 5th Annual Asia Offshore Forum
May 15 @ 9:00 AM - May 16 @ 6:00 PM
New Frontiers: Cutting Edge Strategies for Private and Corporate Wealth in South East Asia Details
The Asia Offshore Association is pleased to announce the highly anticipated 5th annual forum, to be held in Asia's leading financial center, Hanoi in Vietnam.
Through presentations, workshops, and panel discussions, the topics to be addressed include the most pressing issues in South East Asia's outbound offshore investments.
As well as building your brand, the benefits of this prestigious event include an unparalleled opportunity to share best practices and learn more about safely and successfully navigating the cross-border investment and trade, as well as financial and corporate service industries in Asia, to give your business the strongest possible platform from which to succeed.
Why You should participate
- Vietnam is predicted to be the fastest growing APAC market over the next 10 years. (Forbes)
- Vietnam's UHNWI reached 110 in 2013. This number is predicted to reach 293 by the end of the next decade, which is a growth of 166%.(Dezan Shira & Associates)
- The transformation of the Vietnamese economy over the last 25 years has been "remarkable" with economic and political reforms translating into higher incomes. (The World Bank)
- Hanoi's Gross Regional Domestic Product (GRDP) rose by 7.17% in the first nine months of this year and the city's export revenue was estimated at US$10.51 billion, an annual increase of 21.6%.(Hanoi Department of Planning and Investment)
- The economic growth of Vietnam will exceed 6% until 2019, among the world's fastest. (The World Bank)
Who Shall Participate
The executive attendees from be below industries with job titles being Director/Partner and/or whose title indicates senior professional qualification i.e. Lawyer, CPA etc.
- Asset Management
- Business Consultancy & Investment Consultancy
- Commercial Banking & Investment Banking
- Corporate Services
- Funds & Fund Management
- Government Organisation
- Immigration Consultancy
- Investment Management
- Law Firm
- Other Financial Services
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Trust & Fiduciary Services
- Wealth Management
How to participate
There are limited VIP tickets available to be granted for members of EuroCham Vietnam, to attend all the functions and activities for this exclusive two-day professional forum, but which is based on first arrived and first served.
Please contact Ms. Dieu Bui at [email protected] or Ms. Li Jing, Event Director at Asia Offshore Association at [email protected], shall you have further inquiry regarding your attendance and registration.