- This event has passed.
Excursion Tour: Tan Cang – Hiep Phuoc – Long An International Port
June 27, 2019 @ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Visit Tan Cang – Hiep Phuoc Terminal
- Opened since May 2015
- Total area: 16.50 Ha
- Length of berth: 420m (Soai Rap River) & 281m (Dong Dien River)
- Located in South of Ho Chi Minh City, next to Hiep Phuoc IP; Long Hau IP; Tan Tao IP ; Binh Chanh IP; Long An IP; Ips of Tay Ninh province: Phuoc Dong, Thanh Thanh Cong; Moc Bai.
- Expansion of Cat Lai Terminal and support to Cai Mep deep water port.
- Convenient location to connect HCMC to Mekong Delta by waterway.
- Good for agricultural & reefer cargoes CY stuffing
- Shippers/Consignees can release/ pick up containers at Cat Lai terminal and ICDs in HCM area
Visit Long An International Port
- Total area: 147 hectares which include 7 wharfs that can serve 30.000 DWT – 50.000 DWT ships and 4 barge docks,
- Long An International port is one of the biggest seaports in the South of Vietnam. It not only reduces the load for Ho Chi Minh City ports but also helps the provinces in Mekong Delta import and export goods faster and more cost effective than before.
- Long An International Port provides port services, warehousing, logistics, freight forwarding and international multimodal transport. The full-package service of Long An International Port will help customers save time and maximize the profit because they do not have to find sub service providers.
- This half day excursion will offer an opportunity for participants to gain the first-hand contact with the Industrial Park, site visit infrastructure and seek for potential business partners.