- This event has passed.
Low engagement and poor performance?
July 3 @ 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Think burnout and fatigue management burnout at work impacts employee engagement, motivation and performance.
Stress, busyness and burnout are words which are part of our work vocabulary. But should this be the new normal? We will explore the new workplace landscape and see how ignoring the signs of burnout risk impact on retention, motivation, engagement and workplace morale.
We'll discuss some key risk indicators and mitigation strategies to help manage this growing risk. Sustainable high performance is possible if the risks are properly managed. We'll also look at the challenges of the new AI – Automated Ignorance. It's all about remembering we are human.
Keys points covered:
- Automaticity of our busyness and lack of focus
- Impact of busyness on decision, team motivation and engagement
- Consequences of ignoring the signs
- Identifying and managing the risks
- C suite and senior leaders
- HR professionals
- Supervisors and anyone with responsibilities for managing staff
- Consultants and students interested in this field
Kindly register by email to [email protected] or