- This event has passed.
Supported Event: Conference: Dong Nai Meeting with FDIs in Early 2019
March 1, 2019 @ 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Conference: Dong Nai Meeting with FDIs in Early 2019
Time : Registrations from 5-5.30pm, Friday 1st March 2019 (5.40-5.45 -Speech of leaders; Discussion part will be
held from 18.10-18.25 and banquet from 18.25 onwards)
Venue : Eros Palace Luxury Convention Center at 15 Dong Khoi Street, Tan Tien Ward, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province
VIPs to attend include Provincial PC leaders and Representatives of Consulates general (I only learnt that so far these have been Japan, Korean, but none of EU consulates have registered so far) + FDIs enterprises.
Deadline: COB 27 Feb 2019
Dong Nai – Results of attracting FDI in the first 2 months of 2019
Total newly registered capital and capital increase projects in the first 2 months of 2019 were 186.4 million USD, 3 times higher than the same period in 2018 (62.2 million USD), reaching 18.6% of the year plan. In which, 15 new projects with total registered capital of 149 million USD were granted; 09 projects to adjust capital with total capital increased by 37.36 million USD.
In the field of investment: The projects attracting in Dong Nai province in accordance with the policy of attracting investment of the province are selective attraction, prioritizing high-tech projects, skilled labor, projects of supporting industries, environmentally friendly projects, etc. Adjusted investment projects with diversified contents such as adjusting investors, adding operational objectives, expanding project scale, increase investment capital and contributed capital.
About the country: Foreign investors investing in Dong Nai mainly belong to Asian countries, mostly projects of Korea, Japan, Singapore, etc.
Accumulated until 21 February, 2019, there were 1,898 projects with a total investment of 33.9 billion USD, of which the number of valid projects was 1,399 projects with total capital of 28.7 million USD; 499 projects with a total recovery of US $ 5.2 billion. FDI projects of investors come from 45 countries and territories, led by South Korea, Taiwan, and Japan.
Some typical projects in the first 2 months of 2019:
– Project of VIETNAM SHIN CHANGING FACTORY AT TAN PHU INDUSTRIAL PARK (Korea) in Thanh Phu Industrial Park, Vinh Cuu District, registered capital of 100 million USD;
– SYF VIETNAM JOINT STOCK COMPANY (China – Taiwan – Vietnam) project in Giang Dien Industrial Zone, registered capital of 10 million USD;
– Project of TOHKA SEMBA VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED (Japan) in Long Duc Industrial Park, registered capital of 9.2 million USD.
Capital raising project:
– Project of AUTOMOBILE SPARE PARTS AND ACCESSORIES (Korea) in Nhon Trach 6 Industrial Park with registered investment capital increased by over 19 million USD;
– Project of V-STAINLESS STEEL (Japan) LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY in Amata Industrial Park with registered capital increased by 8.6 million USD.
Source: Dong Nai Department of Planning and Investment website: http://dpidongnai.gov.vn/Pages/newsdetail.aspx?NewsId=1772&CatId=63