- This event has passed.
Supported Event: "Factory visit: SWAROVSKI"
June 17, 2019 @ 8:00 AM - 11:15 AM
“Daniel Swarovski vision was to create was “a diamond for everyone”. He invented an electric machine that cut more accurately than ever before, making a beginning for a new era for crystals. His enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world’s premier jewellery and accessory brand. Today, the family carries on the tradition of delivering extraordinary everyday style to women around the world.”
This is an opportunity to visit Swarovski’s factory in Amata Industrial Park, Dong Nai Province in order to learn about production procedures of crystal jewellery.
Agenda would be as follow:
- 8:00 – 8:15: Gathering and registration – Landmark Building, 5B Ton Duc Thang, D1, HCMC.
- 8:15 – 9:30: Travel to the factory in Amata Industrial Park
- 9:30 – 9:45: Welcome and ground rules for factory tour
- 9:45 – 10:15: Company Introduction
- 10:15 – 11:00: Factory tour
- 11:00 – 11:10: Q&A
- 11:10: Travel back to HCMC
Due to limited capacity (5 people), the registration is on a first come first served basis.
Please, send your registration with a short profile by 5:00 PM on Wednesday, 12th June to Monika @ [email protected]
Please, note that the registration won’t be approved if profile is not provided.