- This event has passed.
Supported event: Panel Discussion on Asian Shipping and Logistics in 4.0 Industry
June 28 @ 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
It is our great pleasure to invite you to attend the panel discussion, organized within the agenda of the 12th International Conference of Asian Shipping and Logistics (ICASL) hosted in 2019 by RMIT Vietnam.
Date: 28th June 2018
Time: 2:30PM – 4:00PM
Venue: RMIT University Vietnam, 702 Nguyen Van Linh Blvd, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam.
· 2.30 – 3.00pm: Check in and networking with refreshment served
· 3.00pm: Welcome and start
· 3.00 – 3.50pm: Introduction, presentations, Panel discussion
· 3:50 – 4.00pm: Q &A
– Dr. Tae-Won Chung, President of the Korea Association of Shipping and Logistics, Prof. of Sungkyul University, Korea
– Mr. Nguyen Duy Minh, General Secretary of Vietnam Logistics Association
– Mr. Henry Vo, Ocean Export Manager from Expeditors
– Mr. Tobias Gruemmer, Area Head of Operations from Maersk
The panel members present the experience and opinions about the shipping and seaport logistics industry, share their point of views about the development trend relating their business areas, the challenges and the opportunities of the industry facing currently at the era of industry 4.0. In addition, there will be discussion on the role of government’s support.
On top of all participants of ICASL 2019 from many countries in Asia-Pacific regions, including Australia, Korea, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, industry and RMIT alumni will be attending the panel.
Please kindly register to secure your seat using this RSVP form by 25 June 2019