- This event has passed.
Supported Event: Tax Update Conference 2019 (For Expatriates)
April 4 @ 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
In April 2019, Mazars Vietnam will organize our annual event: Tax Update Conference 2019 in Ho Chi Minh City (For Expatriates).
The seminar is designed to bring updates of the latest developments in tax, transfer pricing, customs and investment environment in a Vietnamese context. Our experienced professionals and top management will also address how to prepare for the upcoming tax procedures; issues in transfer pricing and business expansion; and various amendments applicable from 2018 on CIT, PIT and VAT regulations.
- Date & Time: 08h30 – 11h30 AM, April 4th, 2019.
- Venue: Level 14, Saigon Centre 1, 65 Le Loi Boulevard, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Language: English.
- Attendance fee: Free of charge (limited to 20 people).
REGISTER LINK: https://goo.gl/forms/VEV8nSi3VjGUKzMt2
Mr. Nguyen Hai Minh (MBA)
Partner – Tax & Business Advisory Services
- 08:30 – 09:00 Welcome and check in.
- 09:00 – 09:45 Tips in dealing with tax audits: approach from tax office and practical common issues.
- 09:45 – 10:15 Transfer pricing and customs.
- 10:15 – 10:45 Tea break.
- 10:45 – 11:15 Updates on recent moves in tax regulations.
For enquiries or further information, please email our helpline:
Ms. Thao Nguyen | Email: [email protected] | Tel: (+84) 28 38 2414 93 – EXT: 139
Ms. Thuy Dao | Email: [email protected] | Tel: 0904 904 849