- This event has passed.
Supported Event: "Your IPR in South-East Asia: Enforce it or lose it?"
April 17, 2019 @ 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
What would you do if you know someone is using your Intellectual Properties (IP) without your authorization? Will you take actions to enforce it, or risk losing one of your most important business assets?
Noting that the South-East Asia region is a strong global manufacturing hub and a dynamic growing consumer market, it is not unusual for companies to encounter locally or regionally produced counterfeit goods and other IP infringement cases. Join our webinar to explore different enforcement options available in South-East Asia. Our esteemed speaker from IPKey/ARISE+ IPR will provide insights on new procedures and best practices they are developing with the local authorities in terms of IP enforcement. Furthermore, you will be provided with practical case studies and key take-away messages by our External IPR expert speaker in order to best serve your needs for IP enforcement in the region.
4:00 – 4:20pm:
- Introduction to the Helpdesk and its services
- Enforcement options available in South-East Asia – Marta Bettinazzi, IP Business Advisor
4:20 – 4:35pm:
- Introduction to IPKey/ARISE+ IPR
- IP Enforcement Tools in the EU, can they be adapted to ASEAN? – Mr. Tiago Guerreiro, Team Leader of IP Key/ARISE+IPR
4:35 – 4:50pm:
- Case studies in IP enforcement in South-East Asia – Chan Way Yeng, External expert from SEA Helpdesk
- Take-away messages
4:50 – 4:55pm: Q&A
4:55 – 5:00pm: Closing
For more details, please select the following link: https://www.southeastasia-iprhelpdesk.eu/en/content/your-ipr-south-east-asia-enforce-it-or-lose-it