[Webinar] Government’s measures in support to employers and employees amid Covid-19 pandemic in 2021
July 23 @ 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Vietnam is undergoing the 4th wave of the Covid-19 pandemic which is evolving quickly and in an unprecedented way for Vietnam. Numerous businesses and people are faced with difficulties, many may struggle to survive in their current form. As such, the Vietnam Government has decided to implement a number of policies to support the businesses and people and help in addressing the challenges facing employers and their employees.
In this webinar, our experts will share insights into the policies set out to support employers and employees as approved by the Government under Resolution 68 and their implementation guidelines under Decision 23.
- The landscape: impacts on employers/employees caused by Covid-19 pandemic
- The legislation framework of the support policies
- Support policies under Resolution 68 and other official rulings
- Policy implementation (Decision 23): key notes on the process and procedures, including any unclear areas
- 2020 policy implementation: the practice and lessons learned