- This event has passed.
Workshop: Strategising Organisational Development
September 12 @ 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
This workshop will equip you with the essential knowledge and skills needed to improve your understanding and approach to organizational development and change management. You will be adept at important aspects of strategic planning in organizational change, performance and talent management. Furthermore this course will develop your understanding of the organizational culture and its importance on the performance. You will have a unique opportunity to take advantage of practical tools, tips, and techniques which will increase you and your organization's performance.
Key points to be covered
- Top issues in Shaping HR Strategy
- Changes in the Global Workforce -An Outlook for 2020 and Beyond Video "Future State 2013"
- Economic Outlook for Vietnam and Survey of Future People/HR Challenges.
- Key Future OD Strategies for Vietnam/South East Asia Region Questions and Answers
- ALIGN organizational goals with a successful development strategy
- GENERATE organizational knowledge, skills and attitude in the workplace
- LEAD a winning team, department, and organization
- OBTAIN improved motivation, clarity and focus in your organization
- EMPOWER employees to deliver results and achieve goals and mission
- DEVELOP a strategic perspective of OD and increase productivity in your organization
Who should attend
CEOs, MDs, VPs, Division Heads, Senior Managers of: Organizational Development , Human Resource, Change Management , Strategic Planning, Talent Management, Learning and Development
Registration by email to Ms. Nhung at [email protected]