- This event has passed.
Workshop: Strategising the Professional Development of your workforce
March 22 @ 8:30 AM - 11:30 AM
This workshop will equip participants with knowledge and skills which are essential to improving their approach to Professional Development and Management of the workforce. This session will cover important aspects of Professional Development of staff, enhancing Performance and Talent Management/Succession Planning.
Furthermore, this event aims to develop a deeper understanding of the impact of Professional Development and its impact on Performance. This is a unique opportunity to learn more about practical tools, tips, and techniques used to increase individual and collective Performance within an Organisation.
Key points to be covered:
1. Top issues in Shaping Professional Development Strategies
2. Economic Outlook for Vietnam and Survey of Future People/HR Challenges.
3. Professional Qualifications/Membership of Professional Bodies/CPD.
4. Talent Management/Succession Planning.
5. Graduate Training Programmes.
6. Case Studies of Good Practice.
7. Key Future Professional Development Strategies for Vietnam/South East Asia Region | Questions and Answers
- ALIGN organisational goals with a successful professional development strategy.
- GENERATE organisational knowledge, skills and attitude in the workplace.
- LEAD winning teams, departments, and organisations.
- OBTAIN improved motivation, clarity and focus for your workforce.
- EMPOWER employees to deliver results, pursue their mission and achieve their goals.
- DEVELOP a strategic perspective of Professional Development and increase productivity in your organisation.
Who should attend!!
- CEOs, MDs, VPs, Division Heads, Senior Managers in Organisational Development and Human Resources
- Professionals dealing with change management, strategic planning, talent management, learning and development.
For registration, please email to Ms. Trang at events[email protected] or