- This event has passed.
EXPLORE THE IMPLICATIONS OF THE POWER DEVELOPMENT PLAN 8 (PDP8)
May 24 @ 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
On May 15, the prime minister signed Decision No.500/QD-TTg, authorising the National Power Development Plan for 2021-2030, with a vision to 2050. Known more commonly as the Power Development Plan 8 (PDP8) this masterplan has been almost three years in the making and is the result of a multitude of drafts and revisions.
The PDP8 offers broad and valuable insights into the thinking of Vietnam’s key decision-makers in terms of where they see the future of electricity production and distribution in Vietnam.
In this Nordcham Business Briefing, we will discuss the implications of this pivotal plan, the next steps required for its successful implementation, as well as the regulatory framework and market conditions that will shape the renewable energy sector’s growth. We are honored to have our experts and business leaders
- Mr. Hai Nguyen, Partner, Energy & Infrastructure of Baker McKenzie Vietnam
- Ms. Anita H. Holgersen, Senior Director Business Development & Country Representative of Equinor Vietnam
- Mr. Stuart Livesey, CEO of COP Vietnam and La Gan Wind, Nordcham Board Member
⏰ Date: Wednesday, 24 May 2023 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM (GMT+7)
🔖 Tickets: Members | Free of charge; Non-members | 300.000 VND
PLATFORM AND LOGIN
- Please note that you can now attend the webinar by clicking directly on the Google Meet link in the confirmation email.
- We also encourage you to use the links in the confirmation email to add the webinar to your preferred calendar.