With the support of Deloitte, a new panel of leading experts is invited to animate the 2nd edition of CCIFV Economic Seminar. Through presentations and a roundtable, we will provide the audience with keys to expanding its business in VN with a focus on mergers and acquisitions to expand your business in Vietnam.
Guest of honor:
Mr. Pham Van Thinh is the CEO of Deloitte Vietnam. He has over 25 years of audit and consultancy experience including two years of experience at Deloitte office in San Francisco, California, serving services for multinational companies and companies in the North of California, US. He has considerable professional experience in corporate governance advisory, leadership and strategy, M&A transactions, valuation advisory, etc. Thinh has been also a guest speaker of many reputable summits/business forums/workshops in various topics including Bloomberg ASEAN Business Summit, Vietnam M&A Forum, VCCI’s Business Forum, Economic Forum, etc.
Welcoming speech by Henri-Charles CLAUDE, CCIFV Chairman and Vincent FLOREANI, Consul General of France in HCMC
Macro-Economic Analysis :
– Pham Van THINH: macro-economic overview, CEO – DELOITTE
– Fabrice CARRASCO: New consumers, New producers, Regional Director – KANTAR WORLDPANEL ASIA
– Jean-Jacques BOUFLET: update on the Free Trade Agreements
Round table “Mergers and acquisitions as ways to enter the Vietnamese market”
Moderated by Jean-Charles BELLIOL
– Tiep LE, Business Development Manager – CJ GROUP
– Aymar DE LIEDEKERKE BEAUFORT, Country Head Vietnam – BNP PARIBAS
– Pham Van THINH, CEO – DELOITTE
Participants will be invited to interact with the panel.